Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dana's Lunchtime Story

Copyright by Mael DelaVara

Dana sat down to lunch pulsating with exultation. At 36 she was returning to college, and the admissions interview had gone so well her body quivered with the heedless passion of a twenty-one year old.

"Yeah, he said, 'Do you want to play?" The words came from the Redhead the next table over.

"What do you think he meant?" Those words came from the Blonde, whose eyes betrayed a keen interest in anything salacious.

Dana leaned to her right to catch more of the conversation.

"Well, that's what I'm trying to tell you," continued the Redhead, impatient at the question. "I was at the frat, like, last night, and it wasn't a real party or anything, but there was beer and a bunch of people. And this guy comes up, and he's got this ping pong racket."

"What did he look like?" The Blonde could not resist asking.

"He was cute, in a rugged sort of way. He didn't look much like a college kid. More a construction worker. His neck and arms were, like, sunburned, and he had these really big hands, and the nails were a mess."

"Maybe he's got a job off campus," the Blonde volunteered.

"Anyway." The Redhead dismissed the interruption. "I said, 'sure,' and then you know what he said?"

The Blonde obviously didn't, but she was getting the sense her contributions to the conversation were not welcome, so she said nothing.

The Redhead took the silence as a cue to continue. "Well, like, he said in the frat we play for forfeits."

"What's that," the Blonde asked. The question was irresistable.

Dana leaned so far in the direction of the exchange that her elbow almost slipped off the edge of the table.

"Well, the loser gets a number of whacks, same number as the amount of points they lose by."

Dana felt a familiar moistening and throbbing.

"Of course you walked away," the Blonde said with conviction.

"No," the Redhead corrected her. "We played ping pong."

"Oh my God," yelled the Blonde, drawing the attention of everyone in the dining room. She then leaned forward and whispered conspiratorially, "So then what happened?"

Dana was straining to hear the conversation, but the Redhead resumed at her regular volume.

"Well of course I lost. I can't play ping pong. And as I was losing, more and more people were gathering around the table. And then I think, like, that's when I began to lose more than I should have."

"You mean you wanted to be spanked." The Blonde was incredulous.

"I dunno. I began to like the idea of showing my butt to everyone. I was wearing those tight shorts, you know the ones we got on sale a few weeks ago, and I look good in those when I bend over. And I kinda liked the idea of being overpowered by this strong guy with people watching. Kinda like having sex in public but not having sex in public if that makes any sense."

Dana began to wish she'd used a panty liner.

"So he spanked you." The Blonde was eager for the story to continue. "And with the table tennis paddle. That must have hurt like hell."

"No, it wasn't like that." The Redhead struggled to regain control of the narrative. "He made me an offer."

The Blonde narrowed her eyes in suspicion.

"He said that the forfeit was usually given over clothing with the ping pong paddle, but if I pulled down my shorts and panties, he'd use his hand instead."

"You didn't," the Blonde screamed, once again causing heads to turn.

The Redhead simply nodded in response.

Dana began to squeeze her thighs together in a slow rhythm.

The Blonde was at a loss for words, so the Redhead began answering the unasked questions.
"The worst part was, you know, I hadn't shaved, like, down there in two or three days, and you know how bright that hair is against my pale skin. That was kinda embarrassing. I could tell people were looking at that."

"Yes, but what about the spanking." The Blonde was impatient to know what she did not know.

The spanking really hurt. His hand was like a bear's paw. But I wanted to show everyone, especially him, that I could take it. And so I never yelled out or flinched. I stuck my butt out more and more with each blow, and when I did that it was like the burning heat seemed to pass through my pelvis straight to my clit."

Dana almost passed out in a paroxysm of bliss.

"She's listening," the Blonde whispered loudly, with a sidelong glance at Dana.

The Redhead smiled knowingly, and getting up said, "I'm late for class anyway."

No comments:

Post a Comment